cloud
PLUM57CRAZEE

I can't find tools in cloud. I am trying to see if I can restore some videos and pictures I accidentally deleted.

0 Likes
Re: cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Plum57crazee, missing pictures can leave holes in the memory. Let's work together to see what we can find. Were these images deleted online or on the phone itself? Are you using the website or phone when trying to recover? How long ago were they deleted?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AnimalMusic

It's the update 'patch' that was just rolled out. Experiencing the same pictures taken since the update randomly disappear if saved on the device. Saved on an SD card, they save in the wrong format randomly disappear as well. Never had this problem before the patch.

Furthermore, the patch of patched one of the starfright vulnerabilities. There is still one vulnerability that us not patched.

Worst patch ever!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info, AnimalMusic. I regret the bad experience you're having with the Cloud. Do you ever access your Cloud stored data through another device (such as a computer or tablet)? If you do, are you able to confirm that the files you're looking for are in fact stored there?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes