device current firmware is not supported to update firmware
katekaboom14

I just got 5.1 today did update and now computer is saying my devices current firmware version is not supported to update firmware. Please help me get this fixed

0 Likes
Re: device current firmware is not supported to update firmware
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to help get to the bottom of this, katekaboom14. What are you doing on your computer that it's asking you to update your phone's firmware?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
katekaboom14

i just plugged into computer to do normal back up and it keeps telling me that my devices current firmware is not supported with updated software?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely odd. Have you attempted powering the device off and back on? Please also check for available updates while the phone is not connected to your computer.

TylerK__VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes