Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
disappointed with the changes on my Verizon note 7
parksaeh12

I'm sure people are already talking about this profusely, especially the faithful Note fans, but I felt like I had to voice my frustration about the changes Verizon made to the Note 7 interface! Maybe if enough of us complain, Verizon may listen. Does that every work?

After weeks of watching videos of Note 7 and the welcomed changes to its interface, I was alarmed when I got my note 7 and realized that the systems interface still looked like the old one. In fact, I contacted Samsung, Verizon and ended up visiting two Verizon stores to find out what was wrong with my Note 7... come to find out, nothing... it's just ALL Verizon Note 7s that has this monstrosity done to them... Perhaps someone from Verizon could explain the reasons they decided to change the phone. (customers will get confused is an insulting reason) Maybe someone from Samsung can explain why they let Verizon do this? (You're a global corporation!!!)

I'd like to see what other Verizon customers have to say about this. Perhaps you don't care at all. If anything, I was able to express my frustrations, so thanks for listening. But, seriously, Verizon! Stop!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: disappointed with the changes on my Verizon note 7
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you seen these related threads (there are others mentioned in the referenced thread)?

Task manager or device maintanance