Re: dropped calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should find the request in https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions and you need to also follow using the steps outlined in to send them a private Direct Message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks but I'd rather be emailed directly.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

vejuso wrote:

Thanks but I'd rather be emailed directly.

That's not an option on this community. The Direct Message is the only private message option available for communication between users and the VZW reps here. FYI posting your personal information including email address on the public forum is against the here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well that's a waste of adding email information. The admin message on my phone number was clear. Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

vejuso wrote:

Well that's a waste of adding email information.  The admin message on my phone number was clear.  Thanks.

You have your email address associated with your profile here to allow the community to send you the email notifications if you have them turned on. Unless you change the visibility of information in your profile, the email address isn't generally visible to the community members. The reps certainly won't see the email address nor would they send you a directly through your email address.

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

are you able to fix my phone issues?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a new SIM card to see if that helps? Do you have the same issues with calls outside of your home? The building materials might reducing the signal strength by the time it reaches the phone inside your home.

Another option is to look into a network extender for your home.

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't tried a new sim card but it has been removed and put back in. No changes. I drop phone calls inside my house and out in the open when I can actually call out or even get a phone call. I will not spend more money to enhance an already expensive phone with an antenna that won't help if I'm trying to make calls while I'm not at home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vejuso,

Understood completely. However, we no longer offer email services. If you would like to accept our follow request, follow back, and direct message your name and mobile number, we'd be happy to to assist. Also, please know you can contact us directly from an alternate line at 800-922-0204.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I accept a followrequest on my mobile?

0 Likes