email access
LadySilverFox
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am being required to sign in again to my email. I must agree for "you" to access--READ and WRITE--my profile in order to proceed. This is a hacker's dream! And a subscriber's nightmare. Is there a way to circumvent this requirement? My service has become less user friendly as a result.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: email access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, LadySilverFox! I, myself, am also cautious with providing access to certain personal information. Can you please provide more details as to where you are seeing this? Is this within your phone, My Verizon, or somewhere else?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
LadySilverFox
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response. It is when I attempt to access my emails from my phone. There has been no change in access by computer, so I presume it has to do with Verizon. I have uninstalled the email app--I think, and will reinstall. If that doesn't work, I will recontact Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You would need to enter your credentials in order to access your email through any web portal or application based email provider. There is not a way to bypass entering your information credentials in order to verify your email. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes