error message screen overlay detected
SteveCFG

I can't find how to change permissions to turn off the screen overlay. Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

0 Likes
Re: error message screen overlay detected
AIMNAP70
Enthusiast - Level 2

- Are you still having this problem? I don't see any response here but thought maybe you got help another way. My Note 5 installed a system update tonight. When it did, it wiped my phone.  Phone rebooted & opened in Set Up Wizard. I can't even get my email accts created and set up access to calendar, contacts, etc to sync!!! I've found how to turn off apps in Draw Over Apps. I've turned EVERYTHING off. Shut down phone, turned it back on instead of simply restarting. Didn't help at all. Uggggghhhhhhh.... Are (were) you having the same problem??

Thanks in advance for your time!

0 Likes
AIMNAP70
Enthusiast - Level 2

- oh & just in case you still won't to know how to find Draw Over Applications, in Settings, select applications. Then select Application manager ( it should have a settings gear symbol as part of its icon). In Application manager, press MORE. Mine is located in upper right corner. There you will find Draw Over other apps.

0 Likes
LizWu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've got the same phone and same problem. Still haven't a clue how we to fix it.

0 Likes
LizWu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need help! I can't fix my phone! I have a Note 5. It popped up saying "Screen Overlay Detected" and sent me to settings. I dont know what to do. I cant change any of my application permissions so my social network accounts can't access my photos and the camera. How do I fix this?

RAMARN98

Screen overlay detected is unsolvable. Good luck running all your apps.

0 Likes