export/download an entire text thread from one contact
MARMON50

i have a samsung note 3 and need to export/download an entire text thread from one contact for court purposes - how do i do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: export/download an entire text thread from one contact
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are several SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store to export the messages to a printable format.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARMON50, we always want you to have access to important records. Our legal team is able to access text records if you have a subpoena. But it sounds as if the messages may still be on the Note 3. Are the messages located on the device? Which messaging application were you using on the Note 3 if so?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are several SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store to export the messages to a printable format.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes