frozen welcome screen
gini68

My phone is stuck on the opening "Samsung Galaxy Note II" screen. I tried taking the battery out and even took the sims card out and put it in my husbands phone and it still does the same thing. For the past few weeks I've had issues with the phone not charging, cutting on and off and missing apps. My contract is up in March and I found out the man that signed us up for the phone didn't add insurance on the plan. So now what?

0 Likes
Re: frozen welcome screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no gini68!

This doesn't sound great. Sorry to hear that your phone is stuck on the screen. Is there any damage to the phone? Either physical or liquid? Please share. Thank you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dennispang

I ran into the same problem last night. The phone froze, and I attempted to restart the phone by soft reset. And the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" screen stays on. And the built-in hard reset option couldn't revive the phone. I went to a local Verizon store and told that I may be able to flash reset it with an app using a computer. I'm okay to do that myself but I just need help to point me to the right files and apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dennispang we'll point you in the right direction and get this resolved! To clarify, did the store give you the name of the program by any chance? Is there any change when removing the battery?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
stace1023

I am experiencing the same issue. Please provide some advice! I did a hard reset a couple of weeks ago and my phone started working. Then a few days after, it went completely out. It is stuck on the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" screen. Is there some issue with this phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi stace1023!

I apologize for the inconvenience and your efforts are greatly appreciated! After completing the hard reset, did you re-download all of your existing applications?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
stace1023

I downloaded some, but not all, apps.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stace1023

Thanks for clarifying! Are you able to factory reset the phone and not place any apps back on it to see if the experience is any different for you? http://vz.to/1CZO1o1

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stace1023

The phone no longer cuts on.

On Jan 23, 2015 1:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Dennispang

no I didn't get the name of the programs from the store. I googled around and learned a little about hard resetting the phone, but I haven't got a chance to try it out. I'd rather follow your instructions to get it done right.

I did remove the battery and start the phone solely by external power, but the result was the same.

0 Likes