Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
galaxy note 4 very hot battery and runs out very fast
Doc4508

galaxy note 4 very hot battery and runs out very fast

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: galaxy note 4 very hot battery and runs out very fast
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Doc4508,

This is certainly not how your Note 4 should be acting. How long has it been doing this? Did anything change on your device before this began: software update or new applications downloaded?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

DverseScott

plus mine runs out fast too

0 Likes
Mik2004

Mine is doing the same

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No one wants to run out of power DverseScott. Let's make sure you have all that you need. When did this first begin? Have there been any recent changes like a software update or new apps?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman

There is a tool to check power consumption. Settings->Battery (at least with the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Lollipop). The display and Internet browser on my phone drain the most from the battery.

0 Likes