Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
give me my 4.4! i have had enough with 4.3
rebelrouzer

ever since 4.3 installed, while I was on a road trip, i have not been able to control the function of the phone's music player from my pioneer head unit avh-p4400bh. this function is the reason i went to verizon, started a contract and bought the note 2. now i have unlock my phone, because i have it password protected for reasons, and then search through my phone quickly at stop lights to find a song or playlist and it is maddening. the only thing the head unit can do now is increase/decrease the volume. I have done every trick that is posted on the internet from clearing the cache, turning off google now, unchecking clicky box ect ect ect. If I dont get 4.4 very very very soon and or when i do get it and I find out that 4.4 is not the saving grace that it is supposed to be and i am stuck with this same problem you can bet, verizon, that I will be cancelling my contract and moving on to a different provider.

0 Likes
Re: give me my 4.4! i have had enough with 4.3
Kev48us
Novice

kitkat came out today