help me please!!!!
tyrenjordan

i switched my iphone 4 to the galaxy note 2 and everything works fine but i keep getting all my messages to the iphone and not the note 2 please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: help me please!!!!
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Remove your number off your itunes account information. Also power down your iPhone will also help turn it off compelely. Then try texting the person that is texting you and have them remove all previouse messages from you in case their phone is an iphone and they are still trying to send it in imessage format. This will fix that problem. But be sure to remove the number off your itunes account and truely the best thing to do a reset on the phone and if you are still going to use the iphone then make a new itunes account for it without the phone number. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: help me please!!!!
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Remove your number off your itunes account information. Also power down your iPhone will also help turn it off compelely. Then try texting the person that is texting you and have them remove all previouse messages from you in case their phone is an iphone and they are still trying to send it in imessage format. This will fix that problem. But be sure to remove the number off your itunes account and truely the best thing to do a reset on the phone and if you are still going to use the iphone then make a new itunes account for it without the phone number. Hope this helps

0 Likes