how can I stop my email messages sent to thev message. Please please help the message tone is going off every 1-3 minutes.
dillybar

Please just help and stop making me sign in every time

0 Likes
Re: how can I stop my email messages sent to thev message. Please please help the message tone is going off every 1-3 minutes.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dillybar,

Help is our middle name & you've come to the right place! Having unwanted alerts going off can be quite troublesome. Let’s work together to get this resolved. What make & model phone do you have? From what I’m understanding is that you are wanting for the alerts that you getting when receiving a new email to stop. Is this correct? When you say that you have to sign in every time, can you please explain that a bit more? Are you meaning that you have to sign into your email account every time you check an email? Thanks for any additional information so we can help.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how can I stop my email messages sent to thev message. Please please help the message tone is going off every 1-3 minutes.
dillybar

What I  said was that my emails are not going to my inbox. They are going into message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dillybar,

Thank you for providing me with this information. There are still a few pieces of this puzzle that are missing, but I’m confident we can get this resolved. What make & model phone do you have? From what I’m understanding is that when someone is sending you an email, instead of it being sent to your inbox for the email,  you are receiving them as a text message? When you say message, are you referring to a text message? If this is not correct, can you please provide more details of the problem?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes