how to get rid of maleware that makes full screen pop up ads show up randomly
MONIKW

For about a week now i have these random full screen pop up ads display at random moments on my phone. They do not seem to be tied to me using any particular app but i am sure they are caused by a maleware that hitched a ride on one of the apps i downloaded. I already uninstalled all the apps i have downloaded in the last month but it is still happening. I have no idea how to find that maleware on the phone

0 Likes
Re: how to get rid of maleware that makes full screen pop up ads show up randomly
bearone21
Legend

ad block plus works well for me.

0 Likes
Re: how to get rid of maleware that makes full screen pop up ads show up randomly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MINIKW, I know from experience how much of a nuisance it can be to get ad pop-ups from malware. We want to ensure you can get rid of them as needed. Bearone21, definitely provided a great suggestion. There are many third party apps in the Play Store that will get the job done. It is best to avoid the ones that may be malware themselves so definitely read the reviews. You can also use our Verizon Security and Privacy app. This app is typically pre-loaded on our Android devices and is included with your VZW services for no additional charge. Here's some additional detail:  http://spr.ly/6580D23D0. I hope this information helps. 

Ebony_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes