i cant seem to access the internet with my data i can only use wifi
ChaznVicky

according to verizon billing ive used data, but on my phone it says not running in forground or background. i need data for my work but also my play. but the big deal is ive been paying for it 4g for about 5 months and im not getting a (removed) thing. location does not seem to be an issue. i thuoght maybe a bug or virus so( while on wifi)(at Mc Donalds) ive downloaded just about every instant fix i could find off the net and now my storage is constipated. I NEED REALIEF!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME WIPE THIS ONE.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: i cant seem to access the internet with my data i can only use wifi. ***?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChaznVicky,

I want to make sure that we are able to use your phone no matter where you go. How long have you been having this kind of issues with the data? Are you able to make and receive phone calls and text in this area? What zip code are you in exactly that is having the troubles? One thing that I would suggest on trying to do, if you haven't already, is to remove the sim card from the device for a good 10-15 seconds. Then place it back in and re-try the cellular network. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes