installing the 4.4.2 on my note 3. let see how it goes
jlove40
Enthusiast - Level 1

downloading the 4.4.2 update to my note 3.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: installing the 4.4.2 on my note 3. let see how it goes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cottonkandy28 We want you to love your device. We apologize for issues since the update. Are you able to get signal and make calls/texts at all? Try placing the phone in safe mode and retesting.  Power the device off then release and press and hold down the power button until you see Samsung continue to hold the power button and include hoding down the volume down key. You will see Safe Mode on the lower left screen. This may take 45 seconds.

Sheritah_vzw

Follow us on Twitter

@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
J7DET
Enthusiast - Level 2

downloaded it through Kies and let me tell you.. I HAVE NOT seen any success with the problems going away.. same issues with no signal, wifi dropping/re connecting, no mobile network, cant text or receive calls...  Yup, I think I will be quitting..  unreal how we pay sooo much $$$ for the cell & service and it doesn't work in a "legit" 4G LTE area

cottonkandy28
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did too and haven't seen any improvements I loved this phone starting to hate it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cottonkandy28 We want you to love your device. We apologize for issues since the update. Are you able to get signal and make calls/texts at all? Try placing the phone in safe mode and retesting.  Power the device off then release and press and hold down the power button until you see Samsung continue to hold the power button and include hoding down the volume down key. You will see Safe Mode on the lower left screen. This may take 45 seconds.

Sheritah_vzw

Follow us on Twitter

@VZWSupport

0 Likes