Re: invalid teleservice id and other issues
whidaker1

This isn't mysterious because other users are having the same issue.  See my last comment.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, whidaker1. Our goal is for your device to work correctly. We certainly want to see if this a device or service issue. To clarify, what troubleshooting steps were completed with our tech support over the phone? We don't want you to complete duplicate troubleshooting steps.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
JacketDove
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked like a charm for me! Thanks!

0 Likes
Kfelt

Having this issue with my Note8 also, texts stop working out of the blue with no warning, then I have to shut off wifi or restart phone to try and send a message, and all my failed messages from the day come flooding in.

At first I thought this was a problem with the messaging app but have tried, Messages, Messages+ and now Google messages.  Same problem on all apps.

Updates have not improved this, Ionly started getting this error message from the google app, all other apps would just say "failed to send".  Has there been a real solution found for this?  We shouldn't be expected to restart our phones every 5 minutes to see if we have any text messages that aren't coming through.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Note 8, Kfelt. Texting messaging without issue is vital these days and we are on the case. Can you share the exact error message you got when getting the "teleservice" message? I do understand that other texting apps simply say "failed to send". Have you tried restarting the impacted apps? Here's how: http://spr.ly/6600EIZ4k 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
camadella

I have this same issue and have tried everything.  I am very phone knowledgeable - I write apps for a living.

I think this is the service - very frustrated...

0 Likes
camadella

0 Likes
Shadowblade4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact issue and I also have a note 9. I should also mention that optimization of your phone (using Device Care) will fix it as well. 

0 Likes
Shadowblade4
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of these days, someone is going to miss an important call because of this!

Nsellards

Verizon clearly does not have a solution to an error generated by their own system. 

0 Likes