is there a patch to the update yet?
Dr3am3r213

I got the update, and it completely ruined my note 3.

ever since the update, Ive had the following problems:

• text messages are received hours late unless phone is restarted
  • text messages out say sending and dont send unless the phone is restarted
  • any app downloaded will try to download, when it stops downloading, phone must be restarted to start install....after a couple tries
  • the notepad thingy wont start wen pushed on the pen till muuuuch later
  • chat heads wont open till muuuuch later
  • Charger problems
  • Alarm clock wont sound- even tried installing market alarm clock, still wont sound off
  • Music skips by itself (no its not the wave over function, i use that normally, alot of songs will just play halfway and skip, songs are not the problem as this was never a problem before update).
  • when music is playing and screen is off, turning the screen back on option of nexting song,or playing, or pausing, are not usable buttons. must open music player to stop.
  • phone overheats alot now, half time causing phone not to charge, half time turning phone off
  • lots of apps force close
  • background image keeps resetting itself, i dont even put one anymore because in a few days, i have to put it again
  • stock ringtone half the time, instead of custom rigntone
  • and a few more that i cant think of....not of the top of my head, those are the main ones

I love this phone, and signed a 2 year contract to get it,please fix these problems, which only started since the update

if anyone else has any of these problems, feel free to chime in, maybe with enough people having the same problem, i might be taken seriously and not a whiney user that complains about everything....

0 Likes
Re: is there a patch to the update yet?
Daeok
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still messed up? Have you tried a factory reset?

Dr3am3r213

Would that help? I would have to back up all my pics n settings, right? How bout my games, is it possible to back those up to still have my games saved ? Or I'd have to start over 😞

0 Likes
Daeok
Enthusiast - Level 2

It would be the next possible solution. Especially with all the issues described. I have worked for both AT&T and Verizon. There is something wrong with the software. Maybe it installed incorrectly. factory reset is the best next step.  Game saves depend on the game. Alot of games ask you to connect to some sort of social media site. That also saves your game.   Some games also can be saved to the SD card. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Daeok
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just to mention also that I am on Verizon and have a Note 3.

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

There's a 4.4.4 update out for the Note 3 on Verizon just go to Samsung kies

0 Likes