maybe if all of us Note 4 users marched into Verizon...let's organize!
Savemynote4
Enthusiast - Level 2

...and demanded money back, or upgrades(not sure I want the Note 5, personally....Android's uncurated marketplace means lots of battery-sucking apps, want to be able to replace my battery), or started picketing, they would listen.  So tired of hearing "it's Samsung"....BS!  EVERY other carrier has pushed 5.1.1 to their Note 4's. 

I am at the end of my rope.  I never thought I would see the day when AT&T(my wife's carrier) beat my reception, GPS, and internet REGULARLY.  I don't live in the boondocks.  I live in Oakland, CA. 

It's the reason I have justified paying more than any other carrier...good service area coverage.  Since August, my phone has been crippled. 

This isn't about instagram, or Facebook(I don't use the app, too battery hungry).I use this for WORK PRODUCTIVITY.

I am getting ready to organize an insurrection, Verizon.  Take heed.  And other people on this thread, hit me up.  Let's figure out how to mobilize to get satisfactory service. 

Re: maybe if all of us Note 4 users marched into Verizon...let's organize!
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I've been with them since before they were verzion (1985) and when my contract is up in June im gone!  This is totally unacceptable that the largest carrier is dead last in updating a flagship phone that is only 1 year old.

Re: maybe if all of us Note 4 users marched into Verizon...let's organize!
dkeith0514
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm leaving verizon...had enough. Going to google. This phone has been the biggest pos. Note 4 is for business users...I am a business user...hard to have a conversation when the phone power cycles all the time...freezes up etc. I continue to pay my bill for this crappy service..why..think I'm just going to walk.

0 Likes