Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
missing/corrupt pictures Note 3
celestialstorm

Ever since this last software update of 5.0 on my Note 3, I have either randomly corrupt pictures or ones that have totally disappeared.  I've done extensive research and all point to an Android 5.0 lolly pop update from August.  I am so tired of calling support and someone not being able to resolve.  Either Samsung needs to fix their software issue or authorize carriers to upgrade the phones to a Note 4 without this issue.  I've spent hours transferring pictures to a computer and backing up but I've lost countless irreplaceable family photos and memories.

I'm about ready after more than 15 years to replace verizon as my provider because I feel I should not have to spend hours online researching this problem myself to see if I can find a solution.

When I beta tested software years ago I expected issues to occur that I was to report for whom I worked for at the time.   But this is supposed to be final software when it's pushed out.  I still feel like I'm beta testing but this one has taken memories from my life, most recently from the holidays.

Samsung and Verizon please resolve this issue.  I'm not the only one with this issue but it needs a fix ! And so far, no solution or attempt for one have occurred.

Labels (1)
0 Likes