my note 4 wont stop restarting.
Aprilnh1

my Note 4 wont stop restarting.

0 Likes
Re: my note 4 wont stop restarting.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this restart issue to our attention, Aprilnh1. Could you try turning the device on in Safe Mode for us? To do this just follow the steps here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122810/ . Let us know if the device keeps restarting when in Safe Mode.
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Aprilnh1

Yes it does. I've done two factory resets and wipped the cash partition a few times. It started with the update a few weeks ago. It especially acts up when I use the camera really anything to do with using the pictures.  When I try to take a video it constantly resets over and over again, until I take the battery out.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aprilnh1, let's get this resolved. After completing the factory reset did you test the device without any 3rd party applications? Please try repairing the software here http://vz.to/1N6yVRy test and share. Thank you.
TominqueB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Aprilnh1

I hadn't reinstalled any apps before trying the stock camera and video. I'll try the link.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aprilnh1,

Thank you for the clarification. Please keep us posted on the any updates after using the link provided above.

KarenC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Aprilnh1

Sorry to say, but it's still doing it.  I've explored all resources, so what's the next step?  Call Samsung and request a replacement, because there's nothing that I did to my phone and only started acting up after the update?

0 Likes