Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,082 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
my phone is paired to my car but I have to manually turn on bluetooth each time i get in the car
ROBINL88

I have a 2016 GMC Acadia and have been having issues with my phone not connecting automatically to Bluetooth for at least 3 months.  My phone is paired but every time I get in my car I have to manually turn Bluetooth off and then on for it to connect. 

It worked fine until the second to the last update from Samsung.  This is so frustrating!

I used Tech Coach and they got it working the day I talked to them, but the next day it quit working again!  How do you solve something that gets fixed while on the phone with them but quits the next day?

I have gone into Verizon and they won't help me at all!  They tell me I have Tech Coach and to call them!  

I have researched this and have performed everything except doing a factory reset.

Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
Re: my phone is paired to my car but I have to manually turn on bluetooth each time i get in the car
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of having a working device. Let's ensure you are able to use your Bluetooth while driving. Let's gather a few more details. What did you do with Tech Coach that made this function work? Are you able to perform a Factory Reset? This typically resolves any issues you are having with updates. 

0 Likes
Re: my phone is paired to my car but I have to manually turn on bluetooth each time i get in the car
ROBINL88

I read somewhere that the Fitbit App was causing this problem for someone else so I decided to delete the Fitbit App and my Bluetooth has been working great ever since!

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

0 Likes