nfl mobile
stevegarrett

I keep getting "We're sorry, but the stream is currently unavailable." when i try to watch the game.  I have a samsung galaxy note 4.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing the app no help.  How can i get the game to play?

0 Likes
Re: nfl mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevegarrett-

I love being able to keep up with my favorite NFL team. I want to make sure that you're able to root yours on as well. I'm troubled to read that you are having concerns with the streaming not being available. What zip code are you located in? Are you using mobile data or a wifi connection? Are you having any connection concerns in any of your other applications?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SYDCON70

I also am getting the "We're sorry, but the stream is currently unavailable."  message when I try the live stream. I am not having problems with other apps. I am on wifi. I live in an area code that is currently broadcasting the game I want to watch. Why doesn't it work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SYDCON70, during this season, we definitely want to make sure you have access to your football games. Are you trying to watch any games outside of your local area? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes