note 3 on verzion
neiceeknox
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will we receive 5.0 on this device. Everyone else has released it all except Verizon maybe I should let sprint buy out my contract and go through them. Verizon don't care about us they just want u money

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: note 3 on verzion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
neiceeknox

We do care! I know Software updates are always exciting, stay up to date with information being released about Software updates here: http://vz.to/1BiGZYk . I don't want to see you go to another carrier. You deserve the best with us.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
neiceeknox

We do care! I know Software updates are always exciting, stay up to date with information being released about Software updates here: http://vz.to/1BiGZYk . I don't want to see you go to another carrier. You deserve the best with us.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Not applicable

Sprint just now put out the update. Also if you went with Sprint you'd have to turn in your current device and pay full price for a new phone.

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't click the link it's a trap. Brings you to some stupid website. Can not wait for my contract to be done. After being with this company for years I've finally had enough with being the last to get an update full of bloatware and probably the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

I often wonder if verizon ever reads the news articles that have to do with updates on other providers bc if they read the comments in those articles they would see just how many people are unhappy with this company.

neiceeknox
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've never had problems with verzion I just don't understand why everyone else has gotten the update and there is no word from verzion on an update

0 Likes