note 4 connection issues
lgkier123

Since doing a hard reset and adding my sim card to my son in laws note 4, gps, calls and now bluetooth are giving me problems.  Did another reset still problems.    I can sometimes get a decent phone signal, then horrible.  GPS constantly  dropping, and now Bluetooth only works well 6 inches from the connected device. 

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: note 4 connection issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lgkier123, we want you to have a working phone. Have you checked to see if there is any software updates available?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lgkier123

the phone tells me under system updates that it is up to date with 6.0.1.  I've done two hard resets and phone is still acting like the systems are only half working.  To phone to one of the stores and because it wasn't doing it then, they couldn't do anything but tweak some settings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for taking time to troubleshoot with us here. Was this Note 4 previously activated o nthe Verizon Wireless netowrk or with another carrier? After the resets, was the device tested with no 3rd party applications or were they auto-restored? 

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes