note 4 unlocked?
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

ok so I was told that the note 4 was unlocked and I tried a tmobile sim car and it showed service first 4g then hasp + but wouldn't make a call

so is only the 4g band unlocked or are all bands unlocked?

0 Likes
Re: note 4 unlocked?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear you've left the VZW family, Kev48us. While our phones are indeed unlocked, it doesn't guarantee they will work on the bands that another carrier uses. We do recommend reaching out to T-Mobile for assistance in activating it

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

I didn't reach out to tmobile and not much they can do as I'm not a customer also I haven't left Verizon yet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kev48us, we appreciate you reaching out to us to in regards to your concerns. As with our 4g phones, all phones do come unlocked for use. One thing I noticed is you mentioned you didn’t leave us yet. What you feeling like you would like to make the switch? Let’s talk it out as we would be saddened to see you go.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes