note 4
respdave
Enthusiast - Level 1

Y note 4 [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] after last upgrade..it's been mts since and no end in sight..last verizon phone

Re: note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to love your phone and I’m here to help! What specific issues are you experiencing? Please update me with your concerns.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LA58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Quit just saying you want us to love our phones and actually do something.  If VZW is really serious about wanting to fix this, it's well past time to do something. There is a community of your customers all with these problems not just isolated users.  How about at least get us us on the 5.1.1 software all the other carriers have pushed. It has to be better than the horrible release we've been marooned upon (at least it would look like someone actually cares).

I've had my phone replaced, done countless resets, dumped tons of apps,  spent hours troubleshooting, etc.  Bottom line is when when the OS takes 15% of the battery and kills it 4x faster than the prior software,  there is a problem with this junk software. Fix it already!

0 Likes
Dgianne
Enthusiast - Level 2

They told me to pull my sim card out and reset it to fix the issues. It's a joke no more resets we need a fix.