Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
people having difficulty hearing me
deedeew208

People having difficulty hearing and understanding me. They say I sound like I am in a tunnel and breaking up. On my end everything is coming in loud and clear with no difficulty. I've checked all sound settings. Turned on and off with the same results.

0 Likes
Re: people having difficulty hearing me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

deedeew208, that doesn't sound right, at all. Which make/model phone do you have? Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? When did this issue start?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
deedeew208

No, no damage. My internal mic bit the dust. I have a replacement phone on way. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for keeping us posted, @deedeew208!  I'm also glad to hear a replacement device has been ordered and shipped.  Please reach out to us should you have any further questions or concerns.  Have a great day and weekend!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes