"Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped"
Tpoppe83

I have a Note 3 and a Gear, since the last android update from VZ every time I try to SCAN for devices (not pair, I don't get that far) i get the message "Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped" I have tried a hard reset, I have tried closing the bluetooth share and test application in the app manager and clearing data/cash. I just got a new car and I really want my phone to work with it! VZ will you be pushing out an update soon to fix the problem (either a 4.3 or 4.4 update, I know some places in Europe have 4.4 already)? The problem also happens randomly during the day, scanning for devices is just a way to force it to happen.

It is causing problems with my Gear because it keeps loosing the connection to the phone and is then searching for another signal, which is in turn killing the battery on my gear.

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: "Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped"
BradyD453

I am having this same problem.  Since 4.3 update, I get the error "unfortunately Bluetooth share has stopped" when I try to add a new Bluetooth device.  So I got a both a new car and a new Motorola H720 Bluetooth earpiece and now can't pair my phone with my new earpiece or car, but my connection for my other car and other earpiece that I'd done before the 4.3 update continues to work fine.  Verizon please help, and please don't tell me to call Samsung or my auto maker.

0 Likes
Tpoppe83

Verizon can we get some help? Many people must be having this same issue. It is so bad the "helpers" in this forum dont even have an answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tpoppe83 wrote:

Verizon can we get some help? Many people must be having this same issue. It is so bad the "helpers" in this forum dont even have an answer.

Unfortunately, no one officially from Verizon Wireless will see your discussion on this peer to peer customer forum. Another customer might respond with a suggestion for you. The VZW reps that roam this community forum only respond to discussions marked as unanswered questions. Yours wasn't marked as such. Also don't bother reposting it as a question. Duplicates are frowned upon too because of the Terms of Service here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chinito

HELLO I HAVE GN3 ALSO. THIS IS HAPPENING SIMULAR TO ME AS WELL. I HAVE A DELTON X4,BMW CAR, JABRA CAR BLUETOOTH WHICH CONNECTS NP. HOWEVER I NOTICED THE PROBLEM WHEN I BOUGHT A BLUEANT Q2 AND TRIED TO PAIR IT. THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS. THE OLD DEVICES I MENTIONED CONNECT AND DISCONNECT EVERY FEW MNS. I TRIED CLEARING OUT THE RUNNING BLUETOOTH LOGS AND I GET SAME PROBLEM. I KNOW ITS SOFTWARE RELATED BECUASE THE BLUETOOTH DEVICES WORKED BEFORE THE 4.3 UPDATE. MY FRIEND HAS A GN3 AND I WAS ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE Q2 NO PROBLEM. ANOTHER FRIEND HAS GN3 BUT FOR TMOBILE AND HE CONNECTS TO THE Q2 NO PROBLEM. I THINK THE PROBLEM IS FOR SOME GN3'S NOT ALL.

0 Likes