Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
recent update
mcaruso825

About a month ago my phone was updated to the new operating system. I noticed a lot of changes, but nothing I couldn't get used to. Then my wifi was either not connecting or had extremely slow speeds. I tried reseting the box unplugging it, forgetting and reconnecting the wifi, but no luck.  My fiance has the same problem.  So we thought it was our box contacted the right people to have it replaced, but now I'm noticing it doesn't work elsewhere either, as it once did. If I need to get something done I need to turn off my wifi. If not, my phone runs at the same speed of my old phone from 10+ years ago. I loved my phone, I still do but how can I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
We want to make sure that you can use your Wi-Fi mcaruso825! When did this start? What troubleshooting have you done so far? Are you using a specific router. We are ready and here to help
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes