refurbished phone
barrellracer

i was sent a refurbished phone after mine was damaged.. i sm having issues with it. do i talk to verizon or the company that sent it to me

0 Likes
Re: refurbished phone
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

That’s a shame to hears of the trouble, barrellracer. You do have a number of avenues to go through to fix this phone. We can save you a call here, you can reach Verizon Wireless tech, or the company that provided the device. If it is deemed not repairable, then the company that provided the phone would be the ones to replace it. Let us know if we can be assistance.  What’s going on with the replacement?

davidh_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
barrellracer

saturday 11-19-2016....its still a piece of refurbished [Removed].. i let the very nice tech do some things to it online.. it didnt help it. he has said it was faulty but yet i have to call and let some tech do a factory reset on monday since they do not work on the weekends..once again losing my apps i patiently reinstalled... AT&T looks better to me everyday!!!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
barrellracer

i paid over 600 for a nice phone and its half paid.. i carry insurance and had to pay 150.. to get a used phone that will not stay charged up  !! ITS BULL!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

No, it's not. Per the terms and conditions of your insurance policy the device will be replaced by a refurbished model. It doesn't matter who your phone service is through, that is the terms and conditions. You can switch to whomever you like but it's the same across the board.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having issues with the replacement.We never want to see you leave.  Let's work with you and see what options we have. How long is it holding a charge for? Have you tried a different charger? What were the results?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes