repair assistant
robgest

I ran repair assistant and checked all tick boxes to restore. After it was finished NOTHING was restored except factory defaults....what can I do?

0 Likes
Re: repair assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to save the day robgest and address all of your concerns. What information are you trying to restore? Was the information backed up prior to being deleted form the device?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
robgest

The software tells me to check everything that I wanted backed up. I checked everything (because I wanted it backed up) and went on with the repair. After about an hour it was going again....problem was that I had no apps, no contacts, no password safe passwords, nothing except if I just did a factory restore. I could have done that myself in 15 minutes.... so I thought taking an hour I would have my phone running better and all my information back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details that you provided robgest. Let's look into alternative options to get your info back onto your Note 3. Before the software update, did you back up your info to either Verizon Cloud or your Gmail account? If you are unsure then we suggest verifying online to see as most Android devices are setup by default to back up to the Gmail account used to setup the device. If you can keep us posted then that would be great.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes