returned phone within 14 days, still no refund after 3 weeks
fascinateme

I returned a galaxy note 3 that i payed full price for, purchased online, Used Visa debit card attached to my wells fargo bank account. returned 10 days after fed ex delivered it to me.., printed return label on myverizon.. usps tracking shows phone was received at warehouse 3 weeks ago. Was still new, all accessories returned with it in box. Wheres my refund? I talked to rep last Friday, he said he would look into it check with warehouse and call me back on my cell  Mon Nov 11. Never did?? Called verizon again talked to another rep. She said same thing, that i should of seen the money back in account within 10 days and, would check with warehouse and get back within 24 hours... hasnt gotten back to me either?? Feel like i am getting the run around. Its good money, over 700 dollars and i want it back..anybody enlighten me on this, never returned a phone before to verizon?

0 Likes
Re: returned phone within 14 days, still no refund after 3 weeks
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

The one time I mailed a return, I got my refund within a week. That tracking number is the key to resolving this. I would call again, tell the rep you will not accept the promise of a call back and do not hang up until someone gets you an answer. Or maybe a Verizon employee will join in on this thread and offer to help you directly. Good luck.

0 Likes
fascinateme

Thanks, I wiil do that. I kept copy of original purchase receipt that i put in return box to verizon, plus have copy of shipping label. Not sure what the problem is. Phone was in same perfect condition i received it in. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fascinateme,

I vote that we get our eyes on things here. At your convenience, please accept my follow request, follow back, and direct message me your name, mobile number, billing password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present), along with your tracking number for research.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes