samsung note 2 no service bars
ebecker6

no service bars

0 Likes
Re: samsung note 2 no service bars
mickey710
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue... will anyone answer? What did happen to customer service & Verizon? VERIZON, STOP DELETING WHAT I AM TYPING AND WHAT IS TRUTH!

Consumers, go to Mart NOW! we pay $45 a month for my kids pones & they get EVERYTHING, unlimited, EVERYTHING and there are NO HIDDEN FEES, TAXES!  BEST MOVE WE MADE! Prior to doing so, we had 6 phones UNDER CONTRACT that expired (the 2 yr contract) this past June, we were finally FREE OF CONTRACTS!  My children did not have internet while we were under contract because the cost was absurd for all of us MUCH MORE than we are paying now via STRAIGHT TALK.  After much research, we decided to go with Straight Talk Phones/SMART PHONES which IS a Verizon carrier so they did not have to change their phone numbers, notes, contacts, etc.   Next month we will be saying BYE, BYE to Verzion FOR GOOD and THEIR monthly billing, we are purchasing 2 more Straight Talk phones...NO MORE CALLS TO VERZION EVERY MONTH ASKING "WHAT IS THIS CHARGE/TAX IS FOR" EVERY MONTH!?? Do the math folks.  Verizon is killing us all in taxes & CONTRACTS!....I highly recommend this to all of you, we are VERY HAPPY & GUESS WHAT, OUR BILL IS CHEAPER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN!  Oh and let me also point out again, my kids DID NOT have internet on their phones when we were under contract, none of us did and our bill is almost 1/4 less than what we were paying before & NO MORE MOHTLY BOLOGNA!  If you are considering changing or updating your phones, look into this, you won't be dissatisfied!

Best,

Mickey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ebecker6 lets get you back in action! We're here to help ensure you're service is restored ASAP! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work! What zip code are you located in? How long have you been without service? Is this happening everywhere or a specific location?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mickey, we're here to help and we don't want to lose you. We haven't deleted any of your messages. Please share details about your service issue. What zip code are you located in? Is the problem with service only indoors or all over?

We can also review plan options with you. What voice and data plan do you have with us now? How many lines?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes