Re: samsung note 4 poor cell signal reception
Mrschiz81

Galaxy note 4. No recent changes to settings except factory reset. It's

voice and data

On Sep 16, 2015 8:35 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Kimmy1209475828363617

I have poor service, that fluctuates and even drops calls.  My crappy other phone did not do this in the exact location with the same carrier.  I'm in area code 94010

0 Likes
vwklick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I guess I'll throw mine in with the rest. Had a note 2. Worked great. Note 4 is an awesome phone. But reception is horrible. I had to use my wife's phone today to google something because I had little to no bars on my note 4. She has a motorola. This is an issue for note 4's. However I would like to know. Does the note 5 have the same issues? If not can I get a discount on that phone? Also, this should be a warranty issue and has grounds for legal action. Just saying. Hopefully verizon puts out a recall or something.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lurch702 You need resolution to your signal woes. Is the issue still going on? Is anyone else affected? What phone do you have?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a complete joke. Verizon lied out their ass with the Note 3 literally stating they knew nothing of what was going on. I went over 6 months of not getting calls. The reception on the Note 4 is also going away exactly like what happened on the Note 4. I have no contract and will be moving to AT&T. Verizon shows over and over they do not care, nothing but canned bullshit. I couldn't imagine working for them.

There is no excuse not to have the 5.1.1 update available. You promised the update on the Note 3 and knew the phone wasn't working and did nothing about it. You have proven many times you do not care about your clients, only your bottom line. That too will go away to others that show they care.

vwklick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for over a decade. I guess I thought I could get better support for my phone. It would seem Verizon has only a few options in my opinion. 1. Push the 5.1.1 update which we hope fixes the issue. 2. Give me a discount on the new note 5. 3. Allow users to revert there software versions to 4.4.4. Which tons of people say will help with not just signal but increased batteryife. I've been trying to downgrade mine for 2 days now. I'll let everyone know if it works.

2strikes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have an old Droid Razer Maxx and it is tough as nails.  Late last year I bought a Note 4 because I thought it would be a productive tool.  Brought it home and no signal....droid razer 2-3 bars and my wifes iPhone 2-3 bars...fought with that for a day or so and kicked it back.  Cant fight with a phone you have paid hundreds for.  Well the note 5 came out and I just received that today.  All excited because it is brand new and supposed to be a much better device.....I'm sitting here writing this up just to say that phone reception is just has horrible on the Note 5....  Guess what Verizon...I'm sending back another Note series phone and I'm gonna reactivate my trusty old Droid Razer Maxx.  You would think a phone this size would have better reception but I get absolutely no coverage.  A bit of info though I am on a roaming Canada tower at home that this phone should have no issues with expecially on Global mode like my other phones....junk

nicisageek
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.  I want my devices replaced for a different phone.  These Note 4's are no good and I have 2 of them.

0 Likes