Re: samsung note 4 poor cell signal reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's try it again. This is the link for the Software Repair Assistant http://vz.to/1iarxob.

Please proceed with the steps to troubleshoot the Samsung.

Let us know how that works.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dudley3617

Having the same issue. It defaults to data all the time too. I just removed an app called touch wiz. Did  another soft  reboot. Think it may have helped. See if you have this app and remove it.

0 Likes
Karlvw

I'm having the same issues with my note 4s, I have 2 of them.  Tried everything on this forum resets, flashes, safe mode, etc, nothing has worked.  It is sad that I came from sprint to verizon for a better signal, and I am getting nothing.  So is there anything that has actually worked besides getting a new phone.  I love my phone,  but only works on wifi.

0 Likes
jarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with my Samsung Note 4. I don't get any bars in my new community (zip 76065). The area coverage map indicates "blanket" coverage. I read all the associated posts and it appears that there isn't a fix. My question: what our alternative? Will Verizon make us whole or are we stuck with the Note 4?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jarbro, we want you to have the best coverage available for your area. I'm here to help. When did you move to the new community? Is this issue only happening there or in other places as well?

Please keep us posted!

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for responding. It just happened when I moved from California to

Texas, I moved to Midlothian Texas the second week in July 2015. Some parts

of Midlothian I get reception but not at my house -- no bars. However, I

can use my Verizon Jet Pack for my data connection.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated, jarbro. Let's work together to provide you with the best service possible. Are you able to use the data on your phone, or is that being interrupted too? Do you experience dropped calls, muffled sound, what exactly are you experiencing? I do see some areas of opportunity around this zip code. Have you looked into a possible Network Extender? A network extender will enhance wireless coverage into your home. For more details regarding how it works and the requirements, click http://vz.to/1i37AzC .

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jarbro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Answers to your questions: Are you able to use the data on your phone, or

is that being interrupted too?* No when I don't have any "bars" the Note 4

is basically non-functional for any outside communications.* Do you

experience dropped calls, muffled sound, what exactly are you experiencing? *I

experience drop calls when I enter my sub-division--then the closer I get

to my house my "bars" totally disappear.Bottom line--my Note 4 doesn't work

in my new housing subdivision*. I do see some areas of opportunity around

this zip code. Have you looked into a possible Network Extender? *No, I

don't know what a network extender is. *

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jarbro,

Thanks so much for that awesome information. I know the importance of having a working phone so let's dig deeper. With the question of the Network Extender, it acts as a mini cell tower for your home. Here's more information to read over: http://vz.to/1DVuTfa Let us know if you have any questions.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Karlv We never want you to regret joinin the VZW family. Signal issues can be more than frustrating.  What zip coe are you experiencing problems in? Also, let us know if the problem occurs indoors or outdoors.

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes