Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
since most recent update I no longer receive text alert sounds when in text window and my contacts constantly lose images and new info even when backed up
bmcmanigal

The most recent back up is driving me crazy. My biggest issues are text alert sounds and contacts. I no longer receive text alert sounds when I am in the conversation window. If I set down my phone I'm unaware that I receive a response unless I back out of the text app altogether after each text I send. I am also having issues with sending and receiving texts with iPhones. There doesn't seem to be delays when texting with individuals who have android devices, but if they have iPhones I experience delays up to 24hrs. I am also having problems with my contacts. ever since the most recent update, if I make a change to an existing contact it reverts back to a previous state. One day all of the images for my contacts disappeared. I reattached the images and then they disappeared again the next day. This has become consistent now. A friend got married and I have been changing her name for days, another got a new phone number, they just won't stick. There are other oddities, delivery alerts days after sending, alarm volume changing without me messing with it, battery all of a sudden has a shorter life, it's crazy. Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes