some emails do not show embedded pictures? is it the verizon virus software?
bobmass714

some emails do not show embedded pictures? is it the verizon virus software?

0 Likes
Re: some emails do not show embedded pictures? is it the verizon virus software?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day bobmass714! Let's take a look at your embedded pictures in the emails together. May I ask is this a work, school, or personal email? What's the file size of the picture and the total email? As you share the detailes then we can assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: some emails do not show embedded pictures? is it the verizon virus software?
bobmass714

The total size of the email used for work is 197kb. Everyone else has no problems receiving this email on their computers, and phones but me. I cannot see pictures on my Note 4 or my tablet. It only shows the Hyperlink address and text (No pictures).  I can view the entire email on my laptop though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, bobmass714! Are you able to open any emails with images? What kind of e-mail account is shis? Have you tried to forward the email to another email account to see if you can open it? Also is your device lacking memory?

Share details so that we can better assist!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Have you checked your browser on the phone for settings such as javascript, data compression when on mobile data (prevents photos from loading) or cleared/deleted the browser app cache?

bobmass714

Where can I find these browser settings you mentioned? I cannot find them in the browser settings, or the phones settings.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you happen to be using Chrome as the browser, you can go into Chrome, tap the 3 vertical dots at the top right, tap settings, tap reduce data usage, or site settings, as well as privacy.  You can use your app manager in main settings menu of phone to find ALL apps and scroll down to the browser you use and then tap on it and tap clear cache or delete cache.

Snn5
Legend

Oh, and about the Verizon Virus Software or Verizon Protection software....I don't use that as there are better means and apps for that.  360 Security comes to mind, as does Avast free and others.

0 Likes