sound quality
hemo8191

Anyone have an issue with sound quality only when in conversation? It matters not whether I use handset/speaker or Bluetooth everyone is garbled.

0 Likes
Re: sound quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hemo8191,

We're sorry to hear that you're having some troubles with your device, but definitely here to help. How long has this been going on with the device? Any recent changes since this started such as new apps or updates?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mandi7

I don't know what you are talking about because I just got this phone can

you refresh my memory

On Aug 22, 2015 11:53 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mandi7,

Sorry for any confusion. Let's keep working together to get you a fix. We were asking about apps that you may have downloaded to the phone from an app shop. What model phone do you have? If it's not a smartphone, that won't be relevant to your situation. Please let us know which model you have and also when this started. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes