still processing
dyousj

Purchased cell online Thursday 9/10/20 @ 6pm ran credit check, paid deposit & paid 12.99 for next day shipping to get it Friday by 8pm. Order still says processing & it was never sent out at all. I drive trucks or and really needed this phone while I was off & home. Thats the reason I paid the extra for next day shipping. I called cs and the lady only said it is processed but not sent out yet but she will followup on it. And its still processing. Stop offering next day shipping for an extra fee if you can't deliver on your word. Thats is taking people money for service you are not providing. And how do I get my order since you have my money now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: still processing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there dyousj and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never like to hear that you are having to deal with a matter like this and we are here to help. To get started, did you receive your order or any additional updates about it at this time? Do you have an order number and location number by chance?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
darkw0lf1

I kind of have the same issue, I ordered new service and had to verify my identity, I sent in the required pictures and then it said I would receive an email in a few hours about the status, over 24 hours later it is still processing and it seems that nobody can tell me why.  It's frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're thrilled to hear that you joined the Verizon family, and this is definitely not the experience we want for you. We know it's important to check on the status of your account and we'd love to help. Please tell us, have you checked your Spam folder as well? Have you still not heard back? To be sure, how did you originally sign up for service?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
vchat79

That is odd usually Verizon and Bestbuy orders are processed quickly. My orders usually arrive within a few days w/o paying extra for next day service.

0 Likes