touch sensitivity on note 8
B4RIDER
Enthusiast - Level 1

i got a glass screen protector for my note 8 which makes the touch sensitivity very slow and its so annoying and i cant find the touch sensitivity option in the settings to change it. a lot of people are saying its in display settings but i have checked more than once and still nothing. anyone know where theses settings are?

Re: touch sensitivity on note 8
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be under the Accessibility settings or the Developer settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NINMOO88

I am giving up on the screen protector.  Nice that Verizon sells it knowing that the touch sensitivity is HORRIBLE with it on there.  When I take it off, the touch sensitivity is great. I figure I pay insurance for the phone, so Verizon can deal with it when the screen breaks or gets scratched.  Why they would not develop a screen protector that works well is beyond me - especially for a $1000 [piece of equipment. PLUS the extra $$$ to buy the protector to begin with.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The insurance is handled by a third party not Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cookskunk

get a plain screen protector.  I've tried numerous tempered glass.. did not like the responsiveness

0 Likes