unable to make/receive calls
amhc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am unable to make and receive phone calls majority of the time. I have a new phone due to same problem. Also, we have have a booster, Wilson SignalBoost DT. We do live in a rural area, nearest tower is 3 miles down the road, and no one else seems to be having this issue here. My current signal strength is -110 dBm, 30 asu. TIA

0 Likes
Re: unable to make/receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amhc

I definitely want to make sure you have the service you need! What zip code are you running into trouble in? Are there any other VZW devices having the same trouble? When did this start?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
amhc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip code 77612/77615. Ongoing since fall of 2013, notified Verizon daily beginning in Oct/Nov. Has gotten progressively worse over last several months.

0 Likes
amhc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like I stated in original post, no one else is having this problem. My husband, also Verizon, has called me a few minutes ago 10 feet away several times. I moved my cell to different areas, still not ringing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amhc,

Your phone ringing is very important. Let's keep working on this. Just to clarify, was your device replaced for the same issue? Did they replace your SIM card? Does the phone ring when you are away from your home?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with calls amhc. I know this is frustrating but we can help get this resolved. How long have you had this issue? Did we process a trouble-ticket with our technical team about your issue? If not, the next steps would be to find out why you're the only one having this issue having this issue.

0 Likes