voice mail notification..
darksepia

I got the note 4 about two months ago, and now I realize that I never saw a voicemail notification on my phone when there is a voice message. I have to check every time when I got a missed call. I tried personal option but there is no notification turn on/off option. Help!

0 Likes
Re: voice mail notification..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is our middle name darksepia! May I ask are you using standard voicemail or visual voicemail? Are you able to send and receive texts without any issues? I would suggest calling your voicemail and check the notification settings first to ensure that it's turned on. After soing so, have a friend call you and leave a voicemail for testing. Let us know the results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
john_john
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any way you can post the instructions for checking the notification settings Verizon Support?  There doesn't seem to be any on your web site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
john_john,

Being able to know how to check and change the notification settings is very important. Just to clarify, I want to make sure we give you correct information. Are you needing the steps on how to check your voicemail notification settings?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes