Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
when will the note 4 be getting the upgrade to lollipop
jhage1638

I have been eagerly awaiting the lollipop update, but to no avail. Does anyone know when this will happen. Pretty sad the S4, got the update first.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: when will the note 4 be getting the upgrade to lollipop
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

The S4 requires less code than the Note line does. There's a lot of features and they don't use the search development teams so time frames will always be different.

free_popcorn
Novice

I am actually dreading Lollipop's arrival on my Note 4...seen it in action on the s5 and not looking forward to it one bit. Note 4 (for me) works fine as is, all I see L brings is brighter colors and even more animations, lol. I just hope whenever VZW pushes this out, it is 5.1 and not 5.0 since it seems 5.1 fixed several bugs in 5.0. I don't know, comes down to preference I suppose but the s5's OS now looks like something a child would use.

0 Likes
Ever
Novice

I am waiting also for the Lollipop update, I hope that if they make us wait this long it will be the 5.1 since the 5.1 fixed bugs from the 5.0.

Don't hold your breath for the update, who knows how much more we have to wait!

0 Likes
laylah2015

I don't know but I've been wondering the same thing. My son has the S5 thru Verizon and he already has it. Why can't Verizon get their stuff together?

0 Likes