Enthusiast - Level 2

where is the preorder for note 5? link?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where is the preorder for note 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mepehead, we would love to see you with a new Samsung Note 5! You can click the link below to order that device:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-5/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to the following link, pre-orders are to start at 3 pm EDT and sneak peaks of the Note 5 will be available at select stores beginning August 14.

Here's where you can buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ | Android Central

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mepehead, we would love to see you with a new Samsung Note 5! You can click the link below to order that device:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-5/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JasonVerizon2014

I pre-ordered on 13th at Verizon store and today store received the device. I was excited to go pick it up but then store is telling me they can't release the device till Friday 18th?? The reason is Samsung does not let them release it until such date. I just contacted Samsung rep and they are telling me it is upto Carrier to release it not by Samsung.

I see Att and T-mobile and other carriers are letting people active Note 5 soon as they get it!

Not sure why again Verizon is holding back on releasing the phone?? Had similar problem when Note 4 was release! Believe Verizon was the last one to release on Market two weeks later than offical release date!

Anybody having same problem as me??

0 Likes
mepehead
Enthusiast - Level 2

Decided not to bite. Note 5 without removable battery, and without sd card expansion is no good. Also, glass back is just plain stupid....see how this phone miserably failed drop test...back and front!

So, waiting for the new Google Nexus device instead, out soon. Front speakers, sd card, vanilla android. I know, I know - no removable battery...but at least it wont have a glass back.

Peace out, @SamsungMobile; oh and good luck coming out of your downward spiral (see HTC lately, for reference)...

0 Likes
Berettamb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Take a look into the moto x pure, coming out soon

0 Likes