wifi is dead (tech support please! )
xclusive7

My wifi is no longer functioning on my phone. I have tried workarounds, reboots, resets. I thought maybe it was my home router at first, but I reset that too, even removed the password, nothing. Turns out that after soft and hard resets and even flashing the stock firmware, I still get no dice. I even tried to see if it would scan for a public wifi and still nothing. Time and time again, all I get is the button greyed out. Not making any of this up, as I love the phone but it's killing my data, specially at home! Help!

0 Likes
Re: wifi is dead (tech support please! )
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi xclusive7!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconveience! Let's look int this. When did theproblen begin? Have you recently downloaded any new appliations? Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xclusive7

I just got off the phone with tech support, tier 2. I explained my situation as i did here and I'll be getting a replacement shortly.

Thank you for responding to my problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Xclusive7, glad to hear that phone is on its way. Should you experience any additional issues, please know that we will be right here to assist.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes