*#0*# isnt working
Cjb6970

*#0*# isn't working to bring up diagnostic mode for my Galaxy S21. I've read that it may be disabled by default for Verizon customers? How do I enable this feature?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: *#0*# isnt working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To best assist, can you provide us with more information on what you're trying to accomplish? ~Laura

0 Likes
Cjb6970

*#0*# should bring up the diagnostic menu on my S21. It appears that Verizon is blocking this function 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to make sure your phone is functioning well, Cjb6970. We are here to help. What issues are you having with the device that you are trying to diagnose?

*Rebecca

0 Likes
JAMIERARA

I have a s10+ and I forgot the password and the google account isn’t working. To be Able for me to reset the phone company I need access Diagnostics Menu

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to help, Jamierara! The password recovery that is available through your Google account is the back-up method to gain access to your device. Your best bet would be to try and login on another device where you have previously accessed your Google account (and resetting your password), reaching out to Google, or sending us a Private Note, so we can work through troubleshooting. 

*Chance

0 Likes