25 E-Mail limit
Pungo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I switched to the Samsung G4 my e-mail limit seems to be 25.  My Blackberry had unlimited e-mail.  Is there a setting that I am missing?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 25 E-Mail limit
Pungo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ann.  I went to the application and hit menu.  I highlighted my e-mail account and scolled down the list of settings to "More settings".  From there I went to "Number of emails to load".  It gave me a choice of 25,50,75,100,200 or Total.  It was set on 25.

Thanks again for your quick response.

John

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Mail/Email application > settings > touch the email account you want to adjust > look at the sync settings available and make the adjustments needed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oops. Forgot to mention the menu button is where you find the settings selection in the email application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Pungo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ann.  I went to the application and hit menu.  I highlighted my e-mail account and scolled down the list of settings to "More settings".  From there I went to "Number of emails to load".  It gave me a choice of 25,50,75,100,200 or Total.  It was set on 25.

Thanks again for your quick response.

John

0 Likes