Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 Non Working devices All In one Week, What can I do?
Jared1486

3 Devices sent in one week, All of them non working replacements, I'm still using a old phone which I paid $455 two months ago to replace. I was told to contact Samsung. Samsung told me that I was wrongly misdirected and that it is the responsibility of Verizon. So who does take care of the customer? Samsung went on to tell me that its all so common that Verizon and other carriers refurbish replacements are not properly tested and fixed before being returned and it has prompted Samsung to develop a new program in which for $28 dollars and a $399 hold on your credit card they will fix it properly and it "wont be just another defective device from the dang carriers". The Samsung rep told me that it was all to common and he has had many calls today in fact that all dealt with this same issue and that with a Samsung "Certified Replacement" it is run through a 100 Point Samsung Inspection in which only certified Manufacturer parts are used unlike the carriers.

Does anyone have some advice on what I can do? I Love Samsung, but have had a terrible time with the Galaxy S4. Someone Please Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: 3 Non Working devices All In one Week, What can I do?
B33
Sr. Leader

If your past your 14 Day return there isn't to much you can do, other than keep trying what your doing, you could possibly try the EDGE plan if your account allows you to move to it, there you could possibly trade in the S4 and move to some other Device brand or maybe the S5..  you might give that a try..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 3 Non Working devices All In one Week, What can I do?
B33
Sr. Leader

If your past your 14 Day return there isn't to much you can do, other than keep trying what your doing, you could possibly try the EDGE plan if your account allows you to move to it, there you could possibly trade in the S4 and move to some other Device brand or maybe the S5..  you might give that a try..

0 Likes