30 Day Return
deb79

I am 2 days past being able to return my S22.  My mistake.  I very much want to exchange my S22 and not be penalized for being 2 days late.  I do not like the phone.  Today I tried to do this online and was directed to got to the store to make this happen. I went to a Verizon store, they said got to a Corporate and you will be able to this.   Corporate said I am 2 days past the 30 days but please call the Pro and Loyalty team and they will help.  I can and they so no, we are sales lets try someone else.  This goes on, and on, and on for 4 hours of being on hold and reexplaining the situation.  After being a very loyal customer for many many years I am just asking for 2 days grace.  Come on, give me some customer service.  I was never even allowed to discuss and escalate this with management.  Tried.....   Very disappointed in Verizon and will have to look for new carrier. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 30 Day Return
deb79

Also Day 1 of the 30 Day Return apparently starts on the ship date.  So you don't actually have 30 days to evaluate the phone - good reason not to buy online.  My phone was shipped on 4/14/2022 and I received it on 4/18/2022.  Today is 5/16/2022.  I think that should be considered within 30 days.  Please help!

0 Likes