3G connects but not 4G
Wserra

I cannot make or receive calls or send/receive texts while using our 4G Extender. If i connect our old 3G Network Extender, i have no issues at all. All other members of my home cannot connect with 3G but have great service with the 4G Extender. I have no issues making or receiving calls or texts while i'm out and about, only at home with the 4G extender. i have tried to connect while being 12 inches from extender. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G connects but not 4G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help you with your Network Extender. Does anyone else have issues with their text messages or calls when using the 4G Network Extender? What phone do you have?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Wserra

I have a Samsung S10Plus. All other members in my home have different iPhones. All of them connect perfectly to the 4G LE Extender. I am the only one who cannot. I took out the 4g extender and put back the 3g extender just to test it and i can now make calls and send/receive texts but now theyre having issues.  When i reconnected the 4G extender, they all got great service again and i can no longer text or call. i have done a factory reset and had the SIM card replaced.  i have turned on and off HD calling with no help. i have also changed from Global, to LTE, and back with no help. I have no issues with texting or calling when im away from home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure that the extender works as intended, Wserra. To confirm,what happens when you dial #48?-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Wserra

Sometimes it will say i am connected to the 4G network. However, i still cannot make or recieve calls nor text. Every once in a while, it will let me make a call or text but rarely.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wserra, Thank you, for the details.  I have a network extender for my mom, and when I visit I have to connect to have service, so I know how important it is to be working.  We definitely need to look deeper into this to have a better look at your account.  Can you respond to this Private Note and we can continue to look into your account and continue our conversation in a more secure setting.    -Santo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wserra, I appreciate you providing this information.  I have sent you a Private Note.  Can you please respond and we can continue in our Secure Channel.-Santo

0 Likes
Wserra

Hello, i don't see a private note.  Unless this is considered the private note. my apologies as im not used to doing this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you reaching back out to us, Wserra. This is still the public thread. We sent another Private Note so we can look into some details on our end. -Greg

0 Likes